Change a life, every single day. The Kentucky United Methodist Children’s Homes (KyUMH) is seeking passionate, mission driven individuals interested in life-changing work. Our goal is to help our clients find healing and build a brighter future through professional therapeutic interventions. We believe every child is a person of worth, entitled to God’s gift of wholeness of life.
Are you a person with a passion to care for youth, encourage hope and advance their healing? If you say “Yes,” we would welcome the opportunity to talk with you about joining our team of mission driven women and men providing direct care services and supervision for youth to ensure their healing in our Residential Treatment and Independent Living programs.
We embrace the philosophy of the Ideal Team Player by Patrick Lencioni and seeks staff who embody these characteristics of Humble, Hungry and Smart.
KyUMH will provide you with . . .
· Full pay while you train and learn about our youth counseling (advocacy, care) programs
· Employee Assistance Program
· Affordable benefits for full time – health,dental, vision, vacation, retirement and more
· A regular schedule that will help you plan your life and meet your needs
· Opportunities in the greater Lexington or Owensboro area for gaining and expanding your professional skills.
KyUMH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
KyUMH is committed to maintaining a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
A Youth Care Associate provides nurturing, therapeutic support and supervision of our children and youth throughout the course of all daily activities and responsibilities. We are currently hiring for both full-time and substitute positions.